- Inspira Health Partners with Hart to Build the Future of HealthcareJan 25, 2019ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. (PRWEB) January 25, 2019 Inspira Health (Inspira), a South Jersey health network, chose the Hart, Inc. (Hart) Healthcare as a Service (HaaS) platform for a recent innovation
- Neshoba County General Hospital Partners With Hart to Make Data More AccessibleJan 18, 2019Partnership explores how to use Hart’s Healthcare as a Service (HaaS) platform to help Neshoba County General Hospital build the future of healthcare.
- Hart Secures Growth Capital In Latest Private Equity Funding Round To Help Build The Future Of HealthcareNov 27, 2018Hart the leader of the movement that views Healthcare as a Service (HaaS), has secured Private Equity funding in its latest round to position it for market expansion.
- Hart announces partnership with JoyentMar 21, 2017The tech companies join forces to push the boundaries of software development.
- Hart partners with Linux foundationFeb 14, 2017Hart Invests in Open Source Development With Linux Foundation Gold Membership
- Hart Announces Partnership with eVisitFeb 08, 2017Medical technology company Hart is proud to partner with eVisit to build and integrate eVisit’s technology with hospital providers using Hart’s Platform
- New Technology taking over the Healthcare IndustryJan 03, 2017This new app technology is making traditional office visits, long waits and repetitive forms a thing of the past.
- Hart Announces Partnership with IBM Watson AI XPRIZEDec 15, 2016Hart is a proud partner of the IBM Watson AI XPRIZE, a challenging teams globally to develop and demonstrate how humans can collaborate with powerful AI technologies to tackle the world’s grand challenges.